Description: This simple keto chicken wings recipe uses 2 tricks that make these baked buffalo wings crispy and perfectly saucy
Serving size: 3-4 chicken wings
|Calories: 341||Total Fat: 27.2g|
|Net Carbs: 0.5g||Protein: 22.5g|
- 3 lbs Chicken wings (flats and drumettes)
- 2 tsp Baking powder (NOT baking soda!)
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter (melted)
- SERVE WITH:
- Blue cheese dressing (optional, for dipping)
- Celery sticks (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Place 2 oven safe racks fitted inside 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- Place chicken wings into a large bowl. Sprinkle with baking powder, salt, and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Arrange wings on the racks in a single layer. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees (74 degrees C) and skin is crispy.
- Toward the end of baking, stir together buffalo sauce and melted butter in a large bowl. When wings are done, add them to the bowl and toss with sauce.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks