Description: This easy cheese ball recipe with cream cheese, bacon, and green onions takes just 10 minutes prep!
Serving size: 2 heaping tablespoons
|Calories: 159||Total Fat: 14g|
|Net Carbs: 0.8g||Protein: 6g|
- 16 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup Bacon bits
- 1/4 cup Green onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Pecans (chopped)
- Whip the cream cheese and cheddar cheese together in a high power blender, food processor, or stand mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Form the cheese into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, until firm.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the bacon bits, green onions, and pecans. Roll the cheese ball in the mixture.
- Wrap the ball tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve.