Who says you can’t have dessert on keto? This frosty couldn’t be easier to make, and it freezes in only 30 minutes!
per serving, receipe makes 4 servings
|Calories: 320||Total Fat: 34g|
|Net Carbs: 4g||Protein: 2g|
- 1 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. keto-friendly powdered sugar sweetener, such as Swerve
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- In a large bowl, combine cream, cocoa, sweetener, vanilla, and salt. Using a hand mixer or the whisk attachment of a stand mixer, beat mixture until stiff peaks form. Scoop mixture into a Ziploc bag and freeze 30 to 35 minutes, until just frozen.
- Cut tip off a corner of the Ziploc bag and pipe into serving dishes.