Description: Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs – You need only three ingredients to make this no-bake frozen low carb, cheesecake keto fat bombs recipe: cream cheese, creamy peanut butter, and your sweetener of choice – if you need any. These cream cheese keto fat bombs taste like a peanut butter cheesecake and make a great snack when you need something sweet. These delightful little snacks are perfect to keep on hand in the fridge for the next time your sweet tooth hits.
**Serving size is 12, however it made 6, so ensure to review the nutrients based on number of servings
|Calories: 76.93||Total Fat: 7.55g|
|Net Carbs: 1.93g||Protein: 0.8g|
- 4 oz (115g) cream cheese
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) creamy peanut butter
- 1 oz (2 tablespoons) Swerve (or any natural sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 cup crushed dark chocolate chips, optional
- To prepare the cheesecake Keto fat bombs: Allow cream cheese and peanut butter to sit at room temperature until softened
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese, and sweetener, stirring until well-mixed and very smooth.
- Scoop small golf-sized of dough and form balls. You can dip your cheesecake Keto fat bombs into crushed chocolate chips if you like, this step is optional.
- Arrange your cream cheese fat bombs on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze the cheesecake keto fat bombs for 2 hours or, until solid. Store in the freezer in an airtight container.