Description: Wholesomeyum Keto / Low Carb Egg Muffins.
Serving size: 1 egg muffin
|Calories: 124||Total Fat: 9.7g|
|Net Carbs: 1.8g||Protein: 6.7|
- 1 cup Broccoli (cut into 1/2-inch florets)
- 1 cup Cauliflower (cut into 1/2-inch florets)
- 1 cup Red bell pepper (chopped into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded; replace with more veggies for dairy-free)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil (grease if using foil).
- In a large bowl, toss together the broccoli, cauliflower, red pepper, minced garlic, and olive oil.
- Arrange the vegetables in a single layer on the baking sheet. Roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until the edges of the broccoli are browned.
- Meanwhile, line a muffin tin with 12 parchment muffin liners or silicone muffin liners.
- When the vegetables are done, keep the oven on. Arrange the veggies evenly in the muffin cups.
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, sea salt, and black pepper. Stir in the cheddar cheese. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin cups over the vegetables.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the eggs are set.